Words Women say they can't stand to hear.. These are the Top 6 Words: 1. Moist. 2. Squirt. 3. Panties. 4. Chunky. 5. Curd. 6. Flap.
According to a new study, the average person who's met their SOUL MATE found they lived within 41 miles of that person when they met. Only 16% of people surveyed said distance was an issue when they first met their soul mate. The study also found it took people an average of only three-and-a-half months … Continue reading Your ONLY 41 miles away from your SOUL MATE?
1. Waste Time Feeling Sorry for Themselves. You don’t see mentally strong people feeling sorry for their circumstances or dwelling on the way they’ve been mistreated. They have learned to take responsibility for their actions and outcomes, and they have an inherent understanding of the fact that frequently life is not fair. They are able to emerge … Continue reading Avoid These 13 Things to be Mentally Strong
The Top Three #1. BIKINI (31%) #2. The Miniskirt (15%) #3. Skinny Jeans (13%) The Three WORST #1. Baggy pants (19%) #2. PARACHUTE PANTS (18%) #3. Leisure suits (12%) Survey conducted by Harris Media
1. Christina Hendricks 2. Mila Kunis 3. Kerry Washington 4. Shakira 5. Rihanna 6. Scarlett Johansson 7. Beyoncé 8. Rashida Jones 9. Natalie Dormer ("Game of Thrones") 10. Zoe Saldana According to Buzzfeed.com
1. Losing family members. 2. Being buried alive. 3. Public speaking. 4. Dying. 5. Fire. 6. Snakes. 7. Heights. 8. Spiders. 9. Getting into a horrible car accident. 10. Public humiliation. 11. Losing important photos. 12. Teeth falling out. 13. Someone seeing you naked. 14. Aging. 15. Being poor. 16. Being the last person on … Continue reading Top 20 Fears of Women
A British survey found that the women who are HAPPIEST and the most comfortable in their bodies are women who are a SIZE 12 74% of size 12 women are happy with how they look. Only 42% of size 2 women are happy with how they look Reason Why: Women were happier at size 12 … Continue reading The Happiest Women are a SIZE 12?
1. Buying clothes for their wife or girlfriend. 2. Remembering anniversaries and other important dates. 3. Dancing. 4. Ironing. 5. Cooking. 6. Basic domestic chores. 7. Buying gifts. 8. Multitasking. 9. Wearing or buying fashionable clothes. 10. Picking out furniture. Women say men are great at: Changing tires getting rid of spiders barbecuing and drinking … Continue reading Top 10 Skills that Women believe Men lack…
34% said their ideal woman is least likely to SMOKE 17% said to get plastic surgery 11% said overeat 10% said gossip 8% said drink heavily 8% said own cats 6% said curse
What would Men give up for “THE PERFECT WOMAN” 6% of men say they'd be willing to GIVE UP THEIR MOTHER 20% say they'd give up their religion 17% would give up their friends 15% would give up their career 12% would give up their home 12% would give up TEN YEARS OF THEIR LIFE. … Continue reading What Would Men Give up for a “Perfect Woman”
New survey by a cosmetics website - ESensual.com-- Men use $350 worth of their wife or girlfriend's beauty products a year-- 46% of women say that their partner uses their cosmetics on a daily basis . . . with moisturizer being the most common thing to borrow-- 66% use their girlfriend or wife's moisturizer at … Continue reading Men use $350 worth of their woman’s ______ a year.
1. A compliment from a friend or significant other. 2. Having hair that was just styled, cut, or colored. 3. Looking good in a photo. 4. Having perfectly smooth legs. 5. Getting a good night's sleep. 6. Cuddling. 7. Being told, "I love you." 8. … Continue reading 20 “Little Things” the make Women happy/confident