Top 10 Lies Women Tell "Nothing's wrong, I'm fine." "This isn't new, I've had it forever." "It wasn't that expensive." "It was on sale." "I'm on my way." "I don't know where that is, I haven't touched it." "I didn't drink that much." "I've got a headache." "No, I didn't throw that away." "Sorry, I … Continue reading Top 10 Lies
Here are the 10 spots where it's most painful to get a tattoo, from top to bottom: Head Face Sternum Hand Elbow Ribcage and stomach Butt cheeks Inner thigh and knee Ankle Foot (Mashable)
1. Socks. 2. Bath salts . . . the stuff you get at Bath and Body Works for the bathtub, NOT the drug that makes you eat people's faces. 3. Chocolate. 4. Perfume . . . because you'll never pick the right one. 5. Body spray. 6. Toiletries. 7. Gift cards. 8. Kitchenware. 9. Cash. … Continue reading The 11 Worst Christmas Gifts Men Can Give
#1. Marilyn Monroe and the white dress she wore in the film The Seven Year Itch #2. Dorothy’s ruby slippers, worn with her gingham dress in The Wizard of Oz and #3. Olivia Newton–John’s infamous ‘come –back’ outfit in Grease of black leather trousers, red mules and red lips came in at number three. #4. Baywatch Red swimming Suit #5. Michael … Continue reading The Most ICONIC Outfit of All-Time?
According to a new study, the average person who's met their SOUL MATE found they lived within 41 miles of that person when they met. Only 16% of people surveyed said distance was an issue when they first met their soul mate. The study also found it took people an average of only three-and-a-half months … Continue reading Your ONLY 41 miles away from your SOUL MATE?
Researchers looked at more than 8,000 men and women in Wisconsin. They analyzed each person's career, and tried to figure out what factors had the strongest connection with success. And they found GOOD LOOKS had more of an impact on people's success than IQ, education, or their parents' education. In fact, good looks are really … Continue reading Good Looks = Better Career (It’s Science)
1. Your sex life, or anyone else's. 59% 2. Asking people about their income, 53%. 3. Openly talking about your money, 51%. 4. What birth control you use, 42%. 5. The state of your relationship or marriage, 34%. 6. Religion, 32%. 7. Politics, 32%. 8. Race, 24%. 9. Facebook or online dating profiles, 22%. 10. … Continue reading Top 12 things to avoid at the dinner table
The Top Three #1. BIKINI (31%) #2. The Miniskirt (15%) #3. Skinny Jeans (13%) The Three WORST #1. Baggy pants (19%) #2. PARACHUTE PANTS (18%) #3. Leisure suits (12%) Survey conducted by Harris Media
1. The kids ate all the junk food. 2. I'm not planning anything special, don't get your hopes up. 3. Your hair looks different . . . I meant 'good' different. You haven't had anything done? 4. Don't worry, I know everything will work out. 5. I really like spending time with your family. 6. … Continue reading The Top 10 Lies we tell our Significant Other
1. Smoking 2. Swearing 3. Picking your nose 4. Biting your fingernails 5. Drinking too much coffee 6. Watching reality TV 7. Fast food 8. Alcohol 9. Going shopping to relieve stress 10. Racking up debt on your credit cards British Survey
1. Christina Hendricks 2. Mila Kunis 3. Kerry Washington 4. Shakira 5. Rihanna 6. Scarlett Johansson 7. Beyoncé 8. Rashida Jones 9. Natalie Dormer ("Game of Thrones") 10. Zoe Saldana According to Buzzfeed.com