WHAT CAN I BRING?
ONLY Towels and blankets are acceptable
Not allowed at the event:
- NO Strollers will be allowed inside the venue
- No Containers will be allowed
- NO Lawn chairs, beach chairs, camping chairs or chairs of any kind
Bottles & Containers?
- No Water, soda, juices, beer, alcohol or beverages of any kind
- No Coolers, thermoses or any other kind of food container
- Containers will be confiscated before entry into the venue
Random Stuff and Weapons?
- No Umbrellas
- No sporting equipment; i.e. no footballs, Frisbees or beach balls
- Bikes or Toys
- No Metal objects, including hunting knives, pocket knives, firearms, etc.
- No pets allowed including birds, reptiles, dogs, cats, guinea pigs, donkeys, sheep,
pigs, ferrets, hamsters, etc. etc. etc. No pets of any kind
DIABETICS & Handicap Info
- Diabetics will be directed to the First Aid Station for water or juice
- HANDICAPPED SEATING IS EXTREMELY LIMITED ON A FIRST COME BASIS!
SECURITY INFO and PARKING
- Security Officers will be walking the line before entry into the venue and confiscating any of the above-mentioned items BEFORE being allowed to proceed to the ticket gate.
- There will also be another security check upon reaching the entry gate for any missed items.
- There will be a zero tolerance for items brought into the concert, save yourself a long walk back to your car.
- Kat Country 103 is not responsible for parking fees charged by the City of Turlock.
Drunk in Public?
- Drunkenness in public will not be tolerated; drink responsibly, as excessive alcohol consumption may lead to expulsion from the concert.
- No solid “RED or BLUE” shirts. Colors shall include all variations from light to dark.
- No solid “RED or BLUE” pants, shorts, skirts or dresses. (Not including blue jeans).
- No shirts, jerseys or hats, containing the following letters and or numbers combinations; (3,4,X3,X4,13,14,18,X111,XIV)
- No solid “RED or BLUE” hats, beanies, sweatbands etc. No “RED or BLUE” colored belts or belt buckles identifying gang names, numbers, or letters.
- No “RED or BLUE” colored shoelaces, hair accessories, handkerchiefs or bandanas.
- No visible tattoos which are representative of criminal street gang membership.
- Clothing that depicts any advertising or glorification of gangs, guns, violence, cultural/racial superiority/harassment and/or any anti-group slogans is strictly prohibited.
- Gang related incidents or violations of the above ‘Event Policy’ will grounds for immediate removal from the event.
- Violators refusing to leave will be arrested pursuant to Penal Sec on 602 P.C. Trespassing.