WHAT CAN I BRING?
ONLY Towels and blankets are acceptable
Not allowed at the event:
- NO Strollers will be allowed inside the venue
- No Containers will be allowed
- NO Lawn chairs, beach chairs, camping chairs or chairs of any kind
Bottles & Containers?
- No Water, soda, juices, beer, alcohol or beverages of any kind
- No Coolers, thermoses or any other kind of food container
- Containers will be confiscated before entry into the venue
Random Stuff and Weapons?
- No Umbrellas
- No sporting equipment; i.e. no footballs, Frisbees or beach balls
- Bikes or Toys
- No Metal objects, including hunting knives, pocket knives, firearms, etc.
- No pets allowed including birds, reptiles, dogs, cats, guinea pigs, donkeys, sheep,
pigs, ferrets, hamsters, etc. etc. etc. No pets of any kind
DIABETICS & Handicap Info
- Diabetics will be directed to the First Aid Station for water or juice
- HANDICAPPED SEATING IS EXTREMELY LIMITED ON A FIRST COME BASIS!
SECURITY INFO and PARKING
- Security Officers will be walking the line before entry into the venue and confiscating any of the above-mentioned items BEFORE being allowed to proceed to the ticket gate.
- There will also be another security check upon reaching the entry gate for any missed items.
- There will be a zero tolerance for items brought into the concert, save yourself a long walk back to your car.
- Kat Country 103 is not responsible for parking fees charged by the City of Turlock.
Drunk in Public?
- Drunkenness in public will not be tolerated; drink responsibly, as excessive alcohol consumption may lead to expulsion from the concert.